Monday, February 14, 2011

A Quick Chance to Breathe!

I don't know about you, but latley my life has been anything but calm! My job has been more and more responsibility (without adding any pay!), Difficulties in the health of one family member and a winter that has left no doubt in anyone's mind that it is here to stay!

So I haven't had as much time to blog as I would have liked. Ok - I haven't had anytime to blog, but that is going to change! This is my way to express myself - to show off a bit of creativity and of course - to read other people's blogs!

So - even though I have been very busy - it doesn't mean that I have been idle. Crafting and making things is my way to calm. And - I hate just sitting and not doing anything. So - I have done a bit of crafting and I would like to show off one of my favorite things if I may...


This is a pair of fingerless mittens (or gloves as some call them) that is inspired by the Harry Potter Movies. It is green and grey (because the house colours are green and silver, but I couldn't find a nice silver yarn). I also can make matching scarves (which I have made, but they sold so I didn't want to post a photo of until I make more).

I'm also exploring options to make hats as well!

Well - must go for now, but I will return with more updates, and I'd love to hear what you have been up to!

1 comment:

SisterBatik said...

Fab gloves - absoluetly crafting calms the mind!

Thanks for visiting our blog : )

http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/