Monday, May 26, 2008

What to do when you're Stressed

Stressed. One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to get this stress out of my life. Job. Money...or lack of money. That really seems to be the most stressful thing in my world. It's like I finally get things to where I can make some progress and BOOM!!! In comes the stress again!
This not being the first time I've had to deal with this nasty stress, I've found a few things to do that help make it a bit more bearable.

1- It's not the end of the world (and if it is the end of the world - it's not going to make a difference any way!)
2- It can be fixed. It might take a bit more time that I want, and I might have to work overtime when I don't want to, but I can make it better...eventually.
3- Do something! Don't just sit there and vacillate over all the difficulties in your life!

Personally - when I'm the most stressed - I make more craft things. Somehow doing that makes me feel better. I think it's because I can see something positive accomplished. And - something that doesn't make any sense thinks - all the world will be better if you just sell one pair of $6.00 fingerless mittens!!













No comments: